Are you ready to get rid of winter with a trip to Cuba, Mexico, the Caribbean or another warm-weather destination? It’s the perfect time of the year to get away, but before you do, consider updating your existing travel insurance. It could mean the difference between a successful trip and one that leaves you struggling financially to recover.
What Can Travel Insurance Do for You?
When it comes to travel insurance Moose Jaw Insurance offers what you need. Travel insurance provides you with a number of benefits when you leave the country or out of the province. It can help you with:
- Up to $5 million per covered person for emergency medical expenses (medical concerns can happen anywhere, but this insurance provides ample financial coverage to you in most cases).
- Up to $50,000 per person for accidental death or dismemberment (this is an optional coverage)
- Hospital services you need while traveling
- Travel assistance in case of emergency to help you to get where you need for the care best for your specific situations
- Emergency dental care
- Transportation related to medical needs
- Costs associated with getting care from a healthcare professional
- Prescriptions and treatment coverage
How is your current travel insurance?
Many times, travelers don’t think anything “bad” will happen when they are overseas or traveling to the U.S. In most cases, it does not. However, depending on where you travel, when, and what occurs when you are there, you may be unable to get the medical care you need without a comprehensive insurance policy. Your domestic health coverage may not apply overseas or in the U.S. Travel insurance helps to fill this gap, giving you the support you need.
For the Travel Insurance, Contact Our Team Today
Talk to our team about the travel insurance you need before you start packing your bags. When it comes to travel insurance, Moose Jaw Insurance offers comprehensive protection for you. You’ll appreciate our personal health plans, daily travel insurance options, and student plans for emergency medical needs. More so, we offer group benefits plans and replacement health coverage options as well.